Philosophy, Science and Digital Culture Alumni community
About the Alumni Community
The Alumni community of the “Philosophy, Science and Digital Culture” program was established as part of the Tel Aviv University Alumni Organization. Nowadays the Alumni community operates independently as part of The Cohn Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science and Ideas at the Faculty of Humanities Tel Aviv University.
The community was established out of the alumni’s need to continue the critical philosophical dialogue they were exposed to during their studies, in recognition of the intellectual and humanistic value of this unique program, and its contribution to the advancement of the Israeli society.
The community's major objectives are:
- Supporting the M.A program of "Philosophy, Science and Digital Culture”.
- Creating a solid community that will maintain social and professional connections and relationships between alumni.
- Organizing social events and conferences with prominent figures in various academic and professional fields lecturers from Israel and all over the World.
- Supporting academic Research of staff members which bears direct relevance to their teaching.
- Awarding scholarships to outstanding students with financial difficulty.