TAU Alumni community leads Globes Magazine's 2018 40 Under 40 Ranking
The TAU Alumni community has done it again!
Globes Magazine has published its 2018 list of 40 Promising People Under 40. We were pleased to find that Tel Aviv University has the largest representation among all Israeli academic institutions, with 10 alumni and one faculty member from a wide range of fields of study and research:
- Yael Wissner-Levy, Head of Communications and Content at Lemonade
- Dror Lalush, corporate strategy manager at Bank Hapoalim בנק הפועלים
- Adv. Rotem Yadlin, head of the Gezer Regional Council
- Adv. Yoni Livni, Attorney at Law at the Tel Aviv District Attorney (Taxation and Economics)
- Naama Giladi, Director at Procter & Gamble
- Omer Keilaf, CEO and Co-Founder of Innoviz Technologies
- Dr. Rachel Sarig, the only Dental Anthropologist in Israel
- LIat Goldshaid-Zmiri, CEO of Luminera LTD
- Gilad Arditi, Co-founder of the flights site Alice
- Adv. Maya Gerti Gilboa, Legal Advisor in the unit supervising mutual fund managers in the Israel Securities Authority
- Dr. Rawia Aburabia, a faculty member at the TAU Women and Gender Studies Program.
In perfect timing, Globes editor-in-chief Naama Sikuler, a TAU Alumna herself, will participate this evening in an event for the TAU alumni community, together with another TAU alum, Ynon Kreiz, Chairman & CEO of Mattel, Inc.