A World changing community – at the highest ranks of the Israeli government
The Tel Aviv University Alumni Organization congratulates the influential TAU alumni who were sworn in yesterday as Ministers in the 35th Israeli Government
17 May 2020
Meet the TAU Alumni in the 35th Israeli Government:
- Defense Minister and Alternate Prime Minister Benny Gantz, Alumnus of the Zvi Yavetz School of History at the TAU Faculty of Humanities
- Justice Minister Avi Nissenkorn, Alumnus of the Buchmann Faculty of Law
- Minister of Tourism Asaf Zamir, Alumnus of the Buchmann Faculty of Law
- Immigration (Aliyah) and Integration Minister Pnina Tamano-Shata, Alumna of the Public Policy Program at the TAU Faculty of Social Sciences
- Minister of Communications Dr. Yoaz Hendel, Alumnus of the School of Jewish Studies at the TAU Faculty of Humanities
- Minister of Intelligence Eli Cohen, Alumnus of the Coller School of Management
- Minister of Energy Dr. Yuval Steinitz, Alumnus of the TAU Faculty of Humanities
- Minister for Regional Cooperation Gilad Arden, Alumnus of the School of Political Science, Government and International Relations at the TAU Faculty of Social Sciences.
We hope that the new term that begins today will bring a new spirit of hard work and for the benefit of the Israeli society as a whole.