Young TAU Alumni are the most promising under 40!
Among The Marker’s 40 Under 40 list of the most promising young people in Israel for 2020, we found 14 reasons for pride: 13 TAU alumni and one student who will join our alumni community later this year - more than any other academic institution in Israel!
05 November 2020
The alumni of Tel Aviv University on the list:
- Dr. Yoel Angel, Interim Head of Physician Career Development at the Tel Aviv Medical Center and physician in the internal medicine Ward C, Alumnus of the Coller School of Management
- Reut Ohana, COO at Clalit Research Institute, Alumna of the Faculty of Life Sciences and the Coller School of Management
- Alon Arvatz, Co-founder at IntSights, Alumnus of the TAU Faculty of Law
- Dr. Reut Shema, Senior Investment Manager at aMoon Fund, Alumna of the School of Psychology in the Faculty of Social Sciences, and the Faculty of Life Sciences
- Yael Wissner-Levy, VP Communications at Lemonade Inc., Alumna of the Faculty of Humanities and the Faculty of Social Sciences
- Shir Chorev, co-founder and CTO at Deepchecks, Alumna of the Faculty of Engineering
- Dalya Baron, PhD student in the TAU Department of Astrophysics, Alumna of the Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Exact Sciences
- Dr. Yasmine Meroz, principal investigator of the Meroz Lab at TAU’s School of Plant Sciences and Food Security, Alumna of the TAU Faculty of Exact Sciences
- Yafit Tadela, Clinical Psychologist, Alumna of the School of Psychology in TAU’s Faculty of Social Sciences
- Guy Mor, Director of Regulatory Policy at the Israeli Ministry of Agriculture, Alumnus of the TAU Faculty of Law
- Uri Appelbaum, Senior Director for Projects & Technologies at the Public Transit Authority, Israel’s Ministry of Transportation, Alumnus of the TAU Faculties of Law and Social Sciences
- Adv. Tomer Naor, Chief Legal Officer, Head of the legal department at The Movement for Quality Government in Israel, Alumnus of the TAU Faculty of Law
- Ariel Porat, CEO of Siemens Israel, Alumnus of the Faculty of Engineering
- Moran Birman, VP of Business Development at Energix, a student in the Executive MBA program at TAU Coller School of Management
Each and every one of you is fulfilling the promise we see in all TAU Alumni, and we will continue to accompany you and cheer you on!